We invite you to a unique event - a retreat for teachers led by international experts and at the same time practitioners, teachers who know the everyday life of a school teacher perfectly.
It's often said that mindfulness is simple to understand but not necessarily easy to remember to do. Making the time for ourselves is sometimes the hardest part, however, practicing together can help us get over this hurdle.
During our time together we will:
- Guide you in various practices to nourish and renew
- Explore mindful listening and speaking
- Engage in reflective journaling
- Share our different experiences and challenges
- Develop strategies to support our self-care even in a busy school day.